Sunday, September 13, 2009

My First Entry...

Yay... my very first blog... and my very first entry.

Also, please do excuse my horrific grammar. I have never been very good at writing in the first place...

Oh yeah, I'm supposed to write about math right?

So... we had our first math quiz last week. It was on finding limits by using various methods, such as looking at the graphs to find the limits, using the calculator and rationalizing the function. It was fairy easy for me since I did my homework (this is probably only the second time I actually did my math homework in my high school life, sorry Mrs. Franklin and Mr. Casicone!!).

Anyway... I can't think of anything creative at this moment... So, I'll end it here with a video...

3 comments:

  1. Jae. Your blog was great. But it could have been better had you named your blog "Jae's Bling Blog"
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jae was that you in the video??? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I wish Mr. Flint.
    It was a video from youtube that I downloaded and uploaded because I thought it would be faster and I really don't know how to directly upload youtube videos into the blog.

    But this video is great.. there are like 9 parts.. I'll try to upload all of them

    ReplyDelete