Monday, September 14, 2009

Insert Creative Title Here...

So... I can't think of any creative title so I guess I'll leave my title to be just that at least for now.

The math class today was enjoyable. Although we learned trig limits, we were having fun creating our blog.

But we never got to the sakai part mostly because Mr. Flint's internet explorer kept crashing. That's why Firefox is 100000000000000x better but that's my biased opinion.

And I got 4 followers alrealdy! I hope to increase this by the end of the year. Not really, but more followers would be nice.

Back to math... trig limits are definitely trickier and harder than normal limits we have been doing. But I think with the help of our homework I'm sure it won't be that bad. I think I'll go do my homework now.

I would like to post another video on derivatives but the processing takes FOREVER so I won't put it in this one... it was only 8 MB and it took at least 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment